Dr. Rafal Z. Stachowicz
Crystal Clinic Orthopaedic Center
For all appointments and inquiries, please call or request an appointment online.
We are happy to hear from you. Please contact us using the information below:
CRYSTAL CLINIC MAIN LINE :
- Dr. Stachowicz’s Secretary - Mikki Ext x24162
- Clinical Desk- x24152
- Scheduling- x25019
- Workers Comp- x24166 Lori
- Workers Comp- X24192 Nikole
- Disability- x24167 Karla
- Pre-certification- x24167 Karla
- Medical Records - x24151 Sue
- Hand Therapy- x25010
- Surgery Center- x14112
- Dr. Klejka - nerve conduction studies
- (800) 522-4263
We are on Facebook , click here to find out more.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment for registration and to fill in a health questionnaire.
When you come for your appointments, please remember to bring the following
- Driver’s License or a valid ID
- Insurance information
- Referral Letter (if required)
- Reports, X-rays, MRI's, CT scans etc. and any other relevant information
- List of medications (if any)
To cancel an Appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 days’ notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.