Rafal Z. Stachowicz M.D.
I am a Board Certified and Fellowship Trained Orthopaedic Surgeon who specializes in surgery of the Hand & Upper Extremity. I provide my services via private practice at Crystal Clinic Orthopaedic Center. My professional interest focuses on hand and upper extremity surgery and includes the treatment of athletic injuries, arthritic conditions, trauma, minimally invasive, microsurgery, and reconstructive procedure for the hand, elbow and shoulder.
Summa Health System, Cleveland Clinic Akron General Medical Center, Western Reserve Hospital,
- Fellowship, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Hand Surgery Fellowship 1/01/2013 – 7/31/2013
- Fellowship, Allegheny General Hospital Hand and Upper Extremity Fellowship 8/01/2012 – 12/31/2012
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 7//01/2008 – 6/30/2012
- Internship - University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 7/01/2007 – 6/30/2008
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine : 8/2003 – 6/2007
- Case Western Reserve University : 8/2001 – 5/2003
- John Carroll University : 8/1997 – 5/2001
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Certification in the Surgery of The Hand 2017
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Fellow 2017
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery 2015